Yes You Can Get FREE Money To Buy A Home With Grant Programs
The following is a sample of this special report:
A lack of adequate cash for a down payment and/or closing costs doesn't mean that you absolutely can't buy a home of your own. Even if you don't qualify for a no-down-payment VA-guaranteed loan, you might qualify for a grant program that provides money for a down payment. This report provides information about nine current grant programs.
- The Nehemiah Program-Provides a gift of 1% to 6% of the contract sales price to be used toward a down payment and closing costs.
- Family Home Providers-Gives a gift of 3% or more of the contract sales price to be used toward a down payment and closing costs.
- The Hart Program-Homebuyers can receive up to $15,000.00. The amount of the gift is based on need and is not a set percentage of the sales price. Homebuyers do not need to be first-time homebuyers to qualify for HART gift funds.
- The New Life Family Housing Group, Inc.-Helps the buyer receive up to 9% of the sales price in the form of a Home Grant through the Homeownership Foundation of America to apply toward closing costs and down payment requirements.
- The AmeriDream Charity, Inc.-Eligible buyers can receive up to five percent of the purchase price of a home. This gift, which does not have to be repaid, can be used for a down payment or closing costs.
- Homestead Trust- The Harford Food Bank, administered through the Homestead Trust, will allow gifts up to 10% of the contract sales price of the home for a down payment and closing costs.
- National Home Down Payment Gift Program- Buyers can buy a home without having a lot of their own money as down payment, buy any home anywhere, use any real estate agent they want to help them find a home, use any mortgage lender that has an eligible loan program (which is just about all lenders), and use a portion of the money to help pay for some, if not all, of the closing costs.
- Neighborhood Gold- Works with The Buyers Fund, Inc., a non-profit organization, to provide grants for prospective homeowners. This money can be used for a down payment or closing costs according to FHA guidelines. Because the money is a gift, it does not have to be repaid.
- The OWN Program - Provides a gift, which will be wired directly to the closing office/closing attorney in the homebuyer's name, to be used for a down payment and/or closing costs. The gift can vary from 2% to 5% of the contract sales price, depending on circumstances.
To receive the complete contents of this special report titled "Yes You Can Get FREE Money To Buy A Home With Grant Programs" and get vip access to the rest of our FREE home loan success reports, simply fill out the form below and we will send you an INSTANT ACCESS link to the email address you provide below.
Also, make sure you register for our Insider Mortgage Secrets, browse our Homebuying Resources section and fill-out a free no-obligation secure online application or call our Oxnard, California office at 805-642-7089 with any questions you have.