You Are About To Discover All The Information You Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining A Mortgage in California
My name is Pat Mihevic. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website, where I guarantee you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Mortgage Consultant serving Ventura County, California and the surrounding areas.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in California or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the loan program best suited to your financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you want.
Make sure you register to receive my Free Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me in my office at 805-642-7089. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my office at 805-642-7089.
Before you leave, make sure you review the California Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
California Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Transitioning California Financing Law Licensees to NMLS Proposed - The National Law Review
- Southern California Real Estate Market Update With Mortgage Broker Sam Batayneh | Home Made - KTLA Los Angeles
- House prices rise 5.6% as low rates boost sales rebound for 2nd month - OCRegister
- River City Mortgage plots expansion into 8 new states - HousingWire
- Does it make sense to pay off your mortgage early? - WUSA9.com
- Finance of America Reverse Reduces Eligibility Age for Proprietary HomeSafe Offerings to 60 Years Old - Business Wire
- There may be a huge hole in California's new rooftop solar rule - National Mortgage News
- Apple pledges $2.5B for affordable California housing - National Mortgage News
- California Home Sales Record Mild Increase - National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- San Francisco mortgage tech firm plans to bring 635 jobs to Denver - The Denver Post