You Are About To Discover All The Information You Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining A Mortgage in California
My name is Pat Mihevic. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website, where I guarantee you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Mortgage Consultant serving Ventura County, California and the surrounding areas.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in California or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the loan program best suited to your financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you want.
Make sure you register to receive my Free Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me in my office at 805-642-7089. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my office at 805-642-7089.
Before you leave, make sure you review the California Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
California Mortgage & Real Estate News
- California must repay national mortgage settlement cash used to balance state budget - Los Angeles Times
- California misspent $330 million that should have helped homeowners, court holds - Sacramento Bee
- Court tells Calif. to use mortgage settlement money to help homeowners - San Francisco Chronicle
- Tavant Presents Mortgage Mavericks on the Midway During California Mortgage Banker Association's Premiere Mortgage Innovators Conference - Business Wire
- Experian: California ranks among the highest in the country for mortgage debt - KERO 23ABC News
- CMG Financial Sponsors Operation Coastal Clean-Up with California Mortgage Bankers Association, MBA Opens Doors Foundation, and San Diego Coast Keeper - PRNewswire
- Report: LA Area Has 4th Highest Average Mortgage Debt In Country - CBS Los Angeles
- California payrolls surged in June, but the labor force shrank - Los Angeles Times
- Just Approved: Private funding saves investment property deal - San Francisco Chronicle
- California Has Most Purchase Mortgage Loan Inquiries And Highest Average Budgets In Q1 2019 - Digital Media Solutions